The Sony Camera Remote API beta SDK allows you to develop apps to control a number of Sony cameras wirelessly from another device.
Action Cam HDR-AS100
- Advanced image stabilization adjusts to vibration.
- New splash proof body with tripod mount.
- View and control via smartphone or a Live-View Remote.*
- Shoot pro quality video in XAVC S 60p (50 Mbps).
- Plot location and display telemetry with built-in GPS.
- Built-In stereo mic for quality sound recording.
- Exmor R® CMOS sensor for superb low light shooting.
- Ultra wide 170° pro quality ZEISS® Tessar® lens.
- Capture high quality 13.5MP still images in photo mode.
- Memory Stick Micro™ and Micro SD/SDHC compatible.
- HDMI® output for easy file transfer.
- Camera Type: Splashproof POV Action Cam
- Imaging Sensor: 1/2.3″ (7.77mm) back-illuminated Exmor® R CMOS Sensor
- Processor: BIONZ® X image processor
- Pixel Gross: Approx.18,900K pixels
- Effective Picture Resolution: Approx.13,500K pixels(16:9)
- Color Filter System: RGB primary color filters
- Media Type: Memory Stick Micro™ (Mark 2), Micro SD/SDHC Memory Card (Class 4 or Higher)
- Microphone and Speaker: Built-in Microphone, Monaural Speaker
Optics and Lens Specifications
- Lens Type: Carl Zeiss® Tessar® Lens
- Lens Stabilization: SteadyShot™ Image Stabilization
- Aperture: F2.8
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent): f=17.1mm f= 11/16 inch, f=21.8mm f=7/8inch
- Minimum Focus Distance: Approx.11 7/8inch (Approx.30cm)
- Angle of View: 170° (without SteadyShot), 120° (with SteadyShot)
- Focal Distance: f=2.8mm, f=1/9inch
- Steady Shot Mode: Active: 21.8mm
- Metering Modes: Multi-segment
- Exposure Settings: Auto
- Scene Mode(s): Auto/Underwater
- Noise Reduction: Yes
- White Balance Mode: Auto
- Minimum Illumination: 6 lux
- Backlight Compensation: Yes (Auto)
- Shutter Speeds: Auto Control Range: 1/30 – 1/10,000 (30fps)
- Date and Time Stamp: Yes
- Media/Battery Indicator: Yes (recordable time) / Yes (remaining capacity)
- Multiple Language Display: English
- Remote Control: Yes (REC S/S, and TC Reset only)
- Fast Playback: About 5 times/10 times
- Image Management File Repair: Yes (AUTO)
- On Screen Main Indicators: Recording Mode
- On Screen Main Indicators: Image stabilization
- On Screen Main Indicators: GPS Tracking Status
- On Screen Main Indicators: Shooting Mode Status
- Waterproof: Yes (In use with Waterproof Case SPK-AS2)
- Dustproof: Yes (In use with Waterproof Case SPK-AS2)
- Airplane Mode: Yes
- Embedded GPS: Yes
- Image Stabilization: SteadyShot™ image stabilization w/ Active mode
- Shockproof: Yes (In use with Waterproof Case SPK-AS2)
- Wi-Fi: Control with Smartphone
- Interval Recording: Yes, photo (5s/10s/30s/60s)
- Power Save: Yes
- Memory Card Slot: Memory Stick Micro™ and Micro SD/SDHC compatible
- NFC: Yes (NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible)
- Wi-Fi: Yes (IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz band)
- SD Output: Composite Video Out (AV CABLE VMC-15MR2, sold separately)
- USB Port(s): micro-B/USB2.0 Hi-speed (mass-storage)
- BRAVIA® Sync™: Yes
- Microphone Input: Stereo Minijack
- HDMI Terminal: HDMI Out(mini), sold separately
- Multi/Micro USB Terminal: Yes
- Wi-Fi (Opt. Acc): Yes (NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible)
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions: Approx.31/32inch x 1 7/8inch x 3 1/4inch (24.2mm x 46.5mm x 81.5mm)
- Weight: Approx.2.4oz (67g)
- Weight (Total): Approx.92g (with NP-BX1, supplied battery)
- Display Panel: Yes
- DC 5 V 500 mA/800 mA
USB Power Supply
- Yes, 1.5A or more is recommended.
In The Box
- Rechargeable Battery Pack(NP-BX1)
- Micro USB Cable
- Operating Guide
- Waterproof Case (SPK-AS2)
- Adhesive Mount (VCT-AM1)
- Tripod Adapter
- * Requires NFC-compatible mobile device. Check device’s user manual for compatibility. Device cases may prevent connection. Live View Remote is an optional purchase.