If you’re not using the Android SDK Manager, you can still download and install the Sony Add-on SDK manually:
- Download the Sony Add-on SDK zip file and place it on your computer.
- Unzip the Sony Add-on SDK zip file and remember where you place it.
- Go to the Android SDK directory on your computer and navigate to the add-ons
- Copy the unzipped Sony Add-on SDK folder (for example “sony_add-on_sdk_2_0”) to theadd-ons folder of the Android SDK.
- Start (or restart) Eclipse. Verify that the Sony Add-on SDK is available in Eclipse by going to File> New > Android application. The Build SDK option should show the Sony Add-on SDK as one of the choices.
- Continue to create an Android Virtual Device Manager (AVD). See the instruction on the Detailed instructions page for reference.