Once you have flashed your device with the P Beta software, you’ll get over-the-air updates. See the latest updates below.
Corrected issues since PDP-PKQ1.180611.002-10184B:
- Overall improvements and general bug fixes.
Corrected issues since PDP-PKQ1.180611.002-10184:
- Voice search - ”OK Google” hotword does not work
- BT - LDAC profile removed for now due to not functioning properly. AptX HD is used instead.
- Larger SDcard is now possible to use
- SDcard should be consistently detected
Corrected issues since PDP-PKQ1.180513.001-10128:
- Storage MTP – Cannot transfer files or create new folders on external SDcard
- Airplane mode – Need to enter SIM pin after enable and disable airplane mode
- Widevine – Now supports L1 security level
- Camera – Flash now works for more than one picture
- Overall BT improvements
Corrected issues since PDP-PKQ1.180413.001-10100:
- Small difference in max vs min volume during call
- Microphone stops working
- Wireless Charging on XZ2 not fully recognized
- SD-cards formatted with exFAT are not recognized
- Nightlight is not triggered correctly when using sunset to sunrise setting
- GPS not working on some units
- 4G+ can cause the modem to crash
- Tethering/Wifi Hotspot makes the system unstable
2018-05-08: First software release, PDP-PKQ1.180413.001-10100